Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my icloud without the 2 steps authentication code process

I signed out of my iCloud on my previous iPhones, iPhone 7 and iPhone XR, I can’t sign it in on my new iPhone because it takes me back to the 2 steps authentication process and my previous iPhones are not available for me to receive the code on and the phone number registered on the iCloud has been misplaced and all efforts to recover it seems abortive

How can I recover my iCloud without the 2 steps factor authentication process please ??

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 4:52 PM

You cannot. If you could do so and bypass 2 factor authentication, then 2FA would a pointless extra security measure.

You will have to use account recovery and regain access to your AppleID in order to use it without another trusted device or backup trusted telephone number to receive codes.

see -> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 4:52 PM in response to Nike0232

You cannot. If you could do so and bypass 2 factor authentication, then 2FA would a pointless extra security measure.

You will have to use account recovery and regain access to your AppleID in order to use it without another trusted device or backup trusted telephone number to receive codes.

see -> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How to recover my icloud without the 2 steps authentication code process

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.