Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep trying to connect my ipad to my new macbook pro, but I dont ave wifi. I have them connected via a usb-c cable but the error saying its not connected to wifi keeps coming up. Can I not use it as a second screen if there is no wifi??

I keep trying to connect my ipad to my new macbook pro, but I dont have wifi. I have them connected via a usb-c cable but the error saying its not connected to wifi keeps coming up. Can I not use it as a second screen if there is no wifi??

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 9:36 PM

Wifi is a requirement: Universal Control: Use a single keyboard and mouse between Mac and iPad - Apple Support

1 reply

I keep trying to connect my ipad to my new macbook pro, but I dont ave wifi. I have them connected via a usb-c cable but the error saying its not connected to wifi keeps coming up. Can I not use it as a second screen if there is no wifi??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.