Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account locked for security reasons

So what do I do if I lost my phone so I put my phone in lost mode. Well I never found my phone but did end up getting a new one. But now when I try and sign in to my ICloud it says “account locked for security reasons”. And since I lost my phone I no longer have the same phone number and email is my iCloud email so I can’t long into that cause my account issues

iPhone SE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 5:09 AM

Verify your Apple ID details -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

👉 edit / update you trusted phone number, email address & other Apple ID details.

See also -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

it says “account locked for security reasons”.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

See also- > About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FYI: Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

If you stil know your 'old Apple ID', you can check your mail box via another device or sign in online, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 5:09 AM in response to Livjohnson37

Verify your Apple ID details -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

👉 edit / update you trusted phone number, email address & other Apple ID details.

See also -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

it says “account locked for security reasons”.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

See also- > About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About the 'Trust This Computer' alert on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FYI: Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

If you stil know your 'old Apple ID', you can check your mail box via another device or sign in online, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in?

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Account locked for security reasons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.