Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to link my iPhone wjth my daughters IPad

How can I link my iPhone to my kids iPads so I can keep secret tabs on them lol!

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 11:55 PM

You may find this information to be helpful with setting-up an AppleID for a minor (all Users should have a unique AppleID for use with their devices) and in considering appropriate controls:

Apple for Kids - Official Apple Support

Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child – Apple Support

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

You might also consider using the ScreenTime controls for the devices of the iPads - setting the ScreenTime passcode to something that only you know.

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Set up Screen Time for a family member on iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 11:55 PM in response to MommaStipe

You may find this information to be helpful with setting-up an AppleID for a minor (all Users should have a unique AppleID for use with their devices) and in considering appropriate controls:

Apple for Kids - Official Apple Support

Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child – Apple Support

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

You might also consider using the ScreenTime controls for the devices of the iPads - setting the ScreenTime passcode to something that only you know.

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Set up Screen Time for a family member on iPad - Apple Support

How to link my iPhone wjth my daughters IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.