Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to find Google Pay in App Store ?

Hi, I was trying to install Google Pay in my Apple phone 13 mini, however I am not able to find the App Store. Is this location -dependent ? I am in India at present ? can anyone please clarify ? Thank you in advance.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 5:07 AM

but still I am not able to download as I do with other apps from my Apple store in my iphone

That would have to do with -> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

India

•           Apple ID balance (from adding funds)

•           Net Banking (adding funds only)

•           UPI (adding funds only)

You can use / pay with your Apple ID balance, see the following Apple articles: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support (IN)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 5:07 AM in response to subramanian176

but still I am not able to download as I do with other apps from my Apple store in my iphone

That would have to do with -> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

India

•           Apple ID balance (from adding funds)

•           Net Banking (adding funds only)

•           UPI (adding funds only)

You can use / pay with your Apple ID balance, see the following Apple articles: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support (IN)

Jun 17, 2022 3:37 AM in response to Raicya

Hi,

Thank you for your reponse. I tried with the above link, but still I am not able to download as I do with other apps from my Apple store in my iphone. It says it is not avilable for my location. I bought my phone in UK and I am using this in India currently.

Are there any settings that I need to change to download my GPay ? thank you very much in advance.

I am not able to find Google Pay in App Store ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.