Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing address

I’ve been using Apple for awhile and haven’t had a problem with it. Recently I noticed it wouldn’t let me download apps and for me to complete my billing address because there’s apparently been an error. I have no idea how to fill out the phone number because with an Australian phone number, it wont fit in the boxes. Its like 123|456-7897 so to replace the numbers with my phone number. How am I supposed to put my phone number there? Its like the Australian phone number doesn't work with that.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 9:31 AM

it wouldn’t let me download apps and for me to complete my billing address because there’s apparently been an error.

To change the billing address you can do (macOS & Windows OS) via iTunes

Start Music -> Click on iTunes -> side bar click iTunes Store -> go to Account (top bar) -> View Account -> Sign in -> Apple ID Summary -> Billing Address -> Edit.

(iPhone & iPad) Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profile -> Payment and shipping -> Change Address.

Edit the Address -> tap Done.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 9:31 AM in response to Jenna_ellen

it wouldn’t let me download apps and for me to complete my billing address because there’s apparently been an error.

To change the billing address you can do (macOS & Windows OS) via iTunes

Start Music -> Click on iTunes -> side bar click iTunes Store -> go to Account (top bar) -> View Account -> Sign in -> Apple ID Summary -> Billing Address -> Edit.

(iPhone & iPad) Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profile -> Payment and shipping -> Change Address.

Edit the Address -> tap Done.

Billing address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.