Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there is a way to recover a deleted playlist in Apple Music?

Hi I recently deleted my playlist in accident and Idk if there is a way to recover this so if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 11:38 AM

The only possible way (and to be honest, I'm not sure it will work) is to restore your iPhone from a backup that has that playlist. Be aware that restore is an all or nothing process. You cannot restore only playlists (for example) and any information on your iPhone between now and when the backup was made will be lost once you restore your iPhone.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 11:38 AM in response to sagi192

The only possible way (and to be honest, I'm not sure it will work) is to restore your iPhone from a backup that has that playlist. Be aware that restore is an all or nothing process. You cannot restore only playlists (for example) and any information on your iPhone between now and when the backup was made will be lost once you restore your iPhone.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Jul 23, 2022 2:12 PM in response to javaliga

Begs the question, why isn't there an "undo delete" menu command or a "restore to last saved" command to make life easier? I accidentally deleted a playlist when I wanted to change the name in the side bar, a convention in most apps. Instead it was deleted and no way to undo. Later discovered that changing playlist name takes place in the playlist window. Counter intuitive.

Is there is a way to recover a deleted playlist in Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.