Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

I have three different apple IDs. If I delete one of the apple IDs will I loose all my contacts, pictures and texts?

How do I only use only ONE ID with all my apple devices and emails?

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 1:54 PM

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

👉 You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

If I delete one of the apple IDs will I loose all my contacts, pictures and texts?

Read carefully what happens if you replace and/or delete your 'current' Apple ID -> How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 1:54 PM in response to Mooshak

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

👉 You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

If I delete one of the apple IDs will I loose all my contacts, pictures and texts?

Read carefully what happens if you replace and/or delete your 'current' Apple ID -> How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.