Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop a payment and take my card off

How do I take my card details off my money keeps getting taken out of my acct and I ain’t rich!!!!!

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 7:16 PM

Have you cancelled all your subscriptions?

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

How to cancel Apple TV+.  *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.    *

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support is at the end of the article.

Apple ID - If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 7:16 PM in response to Ambert17

Have you cancelled all your subscriptions?

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.      *

How to cancel Apple TV+.  *

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple    *

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed    *

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.    *

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support is at the end of the article.

Apple ID - If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID  

How do I stop a payment and take my card off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.