Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Zooms When on magic keyboard

I’ve been seeing this issue rise over the past couple months and its time for apple to acknowledge this. There is an issue with many iPads where the screen zooms in cutting of edges of the screen such as back buttons or share, etc. Me personally, this only happens when its hooked up to the magic keyboard. Fully hard resetting the device does not work, turning off zoom does not work, restoring does not work, literally every form of troubleshooting doesn’t not work. I’ve seen people saying that flipping from landscape to portrait works temporarily, I found that turning on reduce motion removes the issue but it shouldn’t be there in the first place and reduce motion feels weird. It took me many days of impatience to this being my last resort to inform Apple about this non stop ongoing issue with many, many IPads.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 8:44 AM

Have you sought assistance directly from Apple Support?

You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Contributors here are all end-users, just like you. Other than the Site Moderation Team, whose role within the Apple Support Communities is to ensure that we observe the Terms of Use that govern participation with these communities, Apple neither monitors nor participates here.

Apple invites submission of comments, bug reports and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you need to report an issue, other than seeking help directly from Apple Support, the Feedback Portal is the most appropriate channel through which to communicate your concerns to Apple.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 8:44 AM in response to BT2924

Have you sought assistance directly from Apple Support?

You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Contributors here are all end-users, just like you. Other than the Site Moderation Team, whose role within the Apple Support Communities is to ensure that we observe the Terms of Use that govern participation with these communities, Apple neither monitors nor participates here.

Apple invites submission of comments, bug reports and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

If you need to report an issue, other than seeking help directly from Apple Support, the Feedback Portal is the most appropriate channel through which to communicate your concerns to Apple.

iPad Zooms When on magic keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.