You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 wireless signal gone

Just got a new iPhone 13 today. 10 hours later I can’t make a call or text. Any suggestions as to how to fix it. The iPhone 8 is working perfectly in the same house.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 8:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 8:56 PM

NeuUga Said:

"iPhone 13 wireless signal gone: Just got a new iPhone 13 today. 10 hours later I can’t make a call or text. Any suggestions as to how to fix it. The iPhone 8 is working perfectly in the same house."

-------

Troubleshooting Cellular Services:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Try Installing a Cellular Update:

See if there is a cellular update available for you to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2022 8:56 PM in response to NeuUga

NeuUga Said:

"iPhone 13 wireless signal gone: Just got a new iPhone 13 today. 10 hours later I can’t make a call or text. Any suggestions as to how to fix it. The iPhone 8 is working perfectly in the same house."

-------

Troubleshooting Cellular Services:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Try Installing a Cellular Update:

See if there is a cellular update available for you to install. So, go here for that. Update your carrier settings manually on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone 13 wireless signal gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.