Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My do not disturb won’t shut off no matter what I do

My daughter says my notifications are on silent yet I need turned them on do I tried to turn them off with no luck it is still on how do I fix this?

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 9:30 PM

BBabyRN Said:

"My do not disturb won’t shut off no matter what I do: My daughter says my notifications are on silent yet I need turned them on do I tried to turn them off with no luck it is still on how do I fix this?"

-------

Troubleshooting Do Not Disturb:

Try these Links:

Perform the tips on these two sites:

Do your Part: Being suspicious of a bug, most certainly this bug to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what bugs are occurring and what needs to be fixed.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you've troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 9:30 PM in response to BBabyRN

BBabyRN Said:

"My do not disturb won’t shut off no matter what I do: My daughter says my notifications are on silent yet I need turned them on do I tried to turn them off with no luck it is still on how do I fix this?"

-------

Troubleshooting Do Not Disturb:

Try these Links:

Perform the tips on these two sites:

Do your Part: Being suspicious of a bug, most certainly this bug to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what bugs are occurring and what needs to be fixed.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you've troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

My do not disturb won’t shut off no matter what I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.