Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password and apple id

My grandma died not that long ago and we dont know the password to the i pad so we followed the instructions and used i tunes to reset it but then the other problem comes in we dont have any of her emails or passwords so we cant unlock it i thought about going to the apple store to see if they can unlock it but i dont have the recite sadly so i cant do much i dont know if they would unlock it i read all the help advices and I honestly dont know if i can go in without the recite and ask them to unlock it

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 12:42 AM

If you don't have any passwords or credentials, you might be able to request the account data here - How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

You will need certain legal documents, as outlined under "Request access with a court order or other legal documentation"

1 reply

Password and apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.