Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Overheating

My iPhone has been overheating even if I do minimum use. It gets very hot, I’ve taken off its case but it’s still the same. Why does it happen and how can I fix it??

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:03 AM

See this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If you still get no help, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 1:03 AM in response to 15tes

See this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If you still get no help, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.