You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will my iPhone order get delivered?

When will I be able to get my phone I ordered  at June 13 and instant pay for it. this is totally unacceptable. initially in UPS it was stated that the order will be deliverd at 15 June. I am attaching the screenshots of that statement. Please check the delivery process as I do not be informed that it will take so long time to get my new phone

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 3:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 2:05 PM

Mseda wrote:

Is it your normal delivery date or something had happened with my order?

I don’t offer a “normal delivery date”. I, like most everyone here, do not work for Apple (or UPS).

UPS certainly has changes in estimated delivery dates for any of its parcels from time to time.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2022 2:05 PM in response to Mseda

Mseda wrote:

Is it your normal delivery date or something had happened with my order?

I don’t offer a “normal delivery date”. I, like most everyone here, do not work for Apple (or UPS).

UPS certainly has changes in estimated delivery dates for any of its parcels from time to time.

When will my iPhone order get delivered?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.