Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I go to replace my battery?

Does it make sense to replace an iPhone 11 battery or get a new phone?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:11 AM

Agreed- batteries are consumables, and will deteriorate as they age. The iPhone is just fine. Your battery should be replaced when the Battery Health drops below 80% anyway.

See here for an overview - iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

6 replies

Jun 17, 2022 7:14 AM in response to Eldorado2017

In the U.S., it costs $69 to have the battery replaced:

iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

I know that my iPhone 11 Pro is going to need a new battery probably in three or four months. I will definitely be replacing the battery rather than buying a new phone. My phone will support iOS updates for another couple of years so, unless Apple comes out with a new iPhone that has such revolutionary features that I just can't help myself, I plan on keeping this phone for another couple of years.

You may make a different decision.

Where do I go to replace my battery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.