Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer for IMAC Monterey 12.1

Is there a recommendation for a laser printer compatible with my new IMAC Monterey 12.1

iMac 24″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:26 PM

There are many many laser printers that work on Monterey. By the way if you are still on 12.1, you should update to 12.4 which is the current releaser of Monterey.

Personally I have had great luck with our Brother AIO color laser, however as you did not indicate any of your needs it's impossible to refer you to something. What I'd recommend before asking about brands and models is to do your own due diligence to determine what your printing needs entail including, color, scanning needs, copying needs, volume of monthly printing etc. and then begin looking at all the various printers available in your area. There are lots of choices as EVERYONE has different needs!!!!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 1:26 PM in response to TVJSJC

There are many many laser printers that work on Monterey. By the way if you are still on 12.1, you should update to 12.4 which is the current releaser of Monterey.

Personally I have had great luck with our Brother AIO color laser, however as you did not indicate any of your needs it's impossible to refer you to something. What I'd recommend before asking about brands and models is to do your own due diligence to determine what your printing needs entail including, color, scanning needs, copying needs, volume of monthly printing etc. and then begin looking at all the various printers available in your area. There are lots of choices as EVERYONE has different needs!!!!

Jun 17, 2022 2:34 PM in response to rkaufmann87

Thanks for your response. I have now upgraded my new MAC to 12.4, but I wonder why that didn't happen automatically.

Printing needs are not elaborate. This is a home printer that is called into action perhaps a couple of times weekly. My ancient Brother printer doesn't support the Monterey 12.1, let alone 12.4. I want a printer/scanner/fax machine.

Ideas?

Carol L

Printer for IMAC Monterey 12.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.