Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting the download option for the iOS iOS 15.5 update

I’m not getting the download option for the ios 15.5 upgrade

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:15 PM

sberman posted a link. When you followed the link in the previous post what did you see? As a reminder, a link on a web page is a way to open a new page with additional information. A Link is usually shown as blue text, and to open the new page position your mouse cursor anywhere within the blue text (the mouse cursor will turn into an hand) and click the left mouse button.  Let me try to make it perfectly clear:

CLICK HERE

\/

CLICK HERE—>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support<—CLICK HERE

/\

CLICK HERE

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 1:15 PM in response to ranjith280

sberman posted a link. When you followed the link in the previous post what did you see? As a reminder, a link on a web page is a way to open a new page with additional information. A Link is usually shown as blue text, and to open the new page position your mouse cursor anywhere within the blue text (the mouse cursor will turn into an hand) and click the left mouse button.  Let me try to make it perfectly clear:

CLICK HERE

\/

CLICK HERE—>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support<—CLICK HERE

/\

CLICK HERE

Not getting the download option for the iOS iOS 15.5 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.