Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam email getting into email app on iPhone but not Ipad

I have noticed a lot of spam is reaching my inbox on my iPhone but the same spam email is sent to the junk folder on my iPad.

Both are running 15.5 and I’ve blocked dozens of random email addresses. It looks like My address was BCC’d on a lot of these email, so there weren’t directly addressed to me.

Any advice will be appreciated.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 4:02 PM

See the following Apple articles:

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone

Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

See also this Apple article:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

👉 If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com

To report illegal, obnoxious, unwanted or malicious e-mail from an Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live or MSN account, please forward the unwanted message in its entirety (including the entire message header), to abuse@outlook.com

Gmail -> https://support.google.com/a/answer/178266?hl=en

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 4:02 PM in response to Mccallumsj

See the following Apple articles:

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone

Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

See also this Apple article:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

👉 If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com

To report illegal, obnoxious, unwanted or malicious e-mail from an Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live or MSN account, please forward the unwanted message in its entirety (including the entire message header), to abuse@outlook.com

Gmail -> https://support.google.com/a/answer/178266?hl=en

Spam email getting into email app on iPhone but not Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.