Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to recover some important pictures

can i get my photos back which were deleted when i deleted my old apple id if i make same apple id with same password?😥

MacBook Air 13″, 10.15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 10:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 9:38 AM

No, you can't. From the article below.

When your Apple ID account is deleted, your account details and the data associated with your Apple ID are permanently deleted from Apple’s servers. You can't sign in to your account, and you won’t be able to access any data, content, or services that were associated with your Apple ID.

Photos, videos, documents, and other content that you stored in iCloud are permanently deleted; you can't receive any messages or calls sent to your account via iMessage, FaceTime, or iCloud Mail; and you can't sign in to or use services such as iCloud, the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Pay, iMessage, FaceTime, and Find My iPhone. In addition, any Apple Store appointments and AppleCare support cases are canceled.

Deleting your Apple ID is permanent. After your account is deleted, Apple can't reopen or reactivate your account or restore your data. If you aren’t planning to use your account for now but may consider returning to it in the future, we recommend temporarily deactivating your account (where available) instead of deleting it. A request for anonymization will be treated as a request for deletion and follows the same procedure.

Also

Can I use the primary email address for my deleted Apple ID account to create a new Apple ID or with another existing Apple ID account?

No, once your Apple ID is deleted, you can't use the email address that you used with it to create a new Apple ID. In addition, you can't use that email address with another existing Apple ID except as a rescue email. Also, if your primary Apple ID email address is with a Custom Email Domain, it can never be reused to create an Apple ID after your Apple ID is deleted, even if the domain ownership changes.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 9:38 AM in response to karanveer164

No, you can't. From the article below.

When your Apple ID account is deleted, your account details and the data associated with your Apple ID are permanently deleted from Apple’s servers. You can't sign in to your account, and you won’t be able to access any data, content, or services that were associated with your Apple ID.

Photos, videos, documents, and other content that you stored in iCloud are permanently deleted; you can't receive any messages or calls sent to your account via iMessage, FaceTime, or iCloud Mail; and you can't sign in to or use services such as iCloud, the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Pay, iMessage, FaceTime, and Find My iPhone. In addition, any Apple Store appointments and AppleCare support cases are canceled.

Deleting your Apple ID is permanent. After your account is deleted, Apple can't reopen or reactivate your account or restore your data. If you aren’t planning to use your account for now but may consider returning to it in the future, we recommend temporarily deactivating your account (where available) instead of deleting it. A request for anonymization will be treated as a request for deletion and follows the same procedure.

Also

Can I use the primary email address for my deleted Apple ID account to create a new Apple ID or with another existing Apple ID account?

No, once your Apple ID is deleted, you can't use the email address that you used with it to create a new Apple ID. In addition, you can't use that email address with another existing Apple ID except as a rescue email. Also, if your primary Apple ID email address is with a Custom Email Domain, it can never be reused to create an Apple ID after your Apple ID is deleted, even if the domain ownership changes.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

i want to recover some important pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.