Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i pay may balance without credit ,or change my country region ?

Hello apple support, I have $5.08 balance i can not change my country region and i can not pay this balance with any application or subscription reason of payment method so pleas help me

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:28 AM

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support directly here.

If you want to clear your balance to change your Apple ID country or region click the blue "contact Apple Support" link in the "If you can't change your country or region" section in the support document you posted from to have actual Apple Support remove it for you:

Here it is again for convenience:

If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single itemcontact Apple Support.

The blue text is a link to get that done.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 7:28 AM in response to hndren50

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support directly here.

If you want to clear your balance to change your Apple ID country or region click the blue "contact Apple Support" link in the "If you can't change your country or region" section in the support document you posted from to have actual Apple Support remove it for you:

Here it is again for convenience:

If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single itemcontact Apple Support.

The blue text is a link to get that done.

Can i pay may balance without credit ,or change my country region ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.