Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Items have not been uploaded

I have got 6 photos which have not been uploaded to I cloud.

not enough iCloud storage. But it says I have 866.4 mb of 5gb used.

I have signed out of my I phoned and my iPad.

and changed my password but that has not fixed the issue.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 9:15 AM

Hello Hawk4hunter,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with your iCloud storage and syncing photos. You might need to confirm your iCloud storage availability showing. You can do so online from the iCloud website to make sure it reflects the same availability you see on your iPhone:

Check your iCloud storage online or on any device - Apple Support

Also, the size of those photo files might be more than the available storage you have in iCloud. You might also need to look at upgrading your iCloud storage plan to allow room for items you want to sync:

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Warm regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2022 9:15 AM in response to Hawk4hunter

Hello Hawk4hunter,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with your iCloud storage and syncing photos. You might need to confirm your iCloud storage availability showing. You can do so online from the iCloud website to make sure it reflects the same availability you see on your iPhone:

Check your iCloud storage online or on any device - Apple Support

Also, the size of those photo files might be more than the available storage you have in iCloud. You might also need to look at upgrading your iCloud storage plan to allow room for items you want to sync:

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Warm regards.

Items have not been uploaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.