Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I acquire a receipt for my Apple purchases online?

Please advise on how I can acquire a receipt for my online purchases from Apple. I can find my orders but there is nothing that offers to see or print a receipt for them. What am I missing?

Thank you.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:51 AM

Cardott wrote:

Please advise on how I can acquire a receipt for my online purchases from Apple. I can find my orders but there is nothing that offers to see or print a receipt for them. What am I missing?

Thank you.

If your purchase was made at the Apple Online Store, please view the section titled “View or Print Invoice” here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If you purchased your Mac from Apple, you can request a receipt from the retail location.

Check your email for a copy of the receipt. Here’s how to locate the Apple Store and their contact information: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

If your mac was purchased from an Apple Authorized Reseller, it is recommend contacting them directly for a receipt.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 8:51 AM in response to Cardott

Cardott wrote:

Thank you.

If your purchase was made at the Apple Online Store, please view the section titled “View or Print Invoice” here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If you purchased your Mac from Apple, you can request a receipt from the retail location.

Check your email for a copy of the receipt. Here’s how to locate the Apple Store and their contact information: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

If your mac was purchased from an Apple Authorized Reseller, it is recommend contacting them directly for a receipt.

How do I acquire a receipt for my Apple purchases online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.