Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to access all my photo

How to access al my photo

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 1:18 PM

If syncing photos with iCloud, sign into Settings/Your Name, then go to iCloud, and turn Photos syncing on. The iCloud sync is very very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

If you weren't syncing photos with iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer then when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup to see the contents and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 1:18 PM in response to Jbr77register

If syncing photos with iCloud, sign into Settings/Your Name, then go to iCloud, and turn Photos syncing on. The iCloud sync is very very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

If you weren't syncing photos with iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer then when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup to see the contents and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

How to access all my photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.