Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why was charged 3 times for upgrade my I cloud ?

On June 17 i upgrade m’y iCloud paid $2.99 for monthly payment that is what I want.then the same day I had another charge for $4.99 Why?and on June 18 another charge for $8.99 Why again? That is absolutely ridiculous you better correct those 2 NONE AUTHORIZED PURCHASE I ALREADY CALLED MY CREDIT CARD AND FILE FOR NONE AUTHORIZED PURCHASE TKS

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 12:56 PM

Perhaps to contact Apple Support directly, instead of trying to find direct support

via an 'end-user discussion' forum; may be more useful in resolving this matter..

• Apple Support

//getsupport.apple.com/

This link is portal to enter info in topic field; then steps later, be in contact with Apple.

..Or try reporting the problem even more directly, through suggested link in article:

• If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Additional ideas appear here:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=icloud+billing+problem&t=ffab&ia=web

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 12:56 PM in response to Tatatonton

Perhaps to contact Apple Support directly, instead of trying to find direct support

via an 'end-user discussion' forum; may be more useful in resolving this matter..

• Apple Support

//getsupport.apple.com/

This link is portal to enter info in topic field; then steps later, be in contact with Apple.

..Or try reporting the problem even more directly, through suggested link in article:

• If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Additional ideas appear here:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=icloud+billing+problem&t=ffab&ia=web

Why was charged 3 times for upgrade my I cloud ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.