Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I extend my AppleCare+

Can I extend the coverage I now have for my 14 inch MacBook Pro by converting to an annual plan at $99.99/yr after my AppleCare+ fixed 3 year term plan expires on December 25, 2024?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 6:37 PM

msrapp wrote:

Can I extend the coverage I now have for my 14 inch MacBook Pro by converting to an annual plan at $99.99/yr after my AppleCare+ fixed 3 year term plan expires on December 25, 2024?

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

2 replies

Jun 18, 2022 9:49 PM in response to leroydouglas

Thank you, leroydouglas, but I had exhaustively searched for an answer in Apple Support, from which I found only the following excerpts containing relevant information:

“If you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your Mac, you might be able to purchase new coverage that renews annually.”

“To find out if you can purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the onscreen instructions.”—Did that. Unfortunately the referenced link led to no additional information regarding my question.  Not worried about it, though— just have to be okay with a “maybe” for now.

can I extend my AppleCare+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.