Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Other category in Apple Watch

How to delete the content of the other category in Apple Watch

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:53 PM

5 replies

Jun 21, 2022 9:11 AM in response to guitarfast

Not enough storage space for update.

First, try to free up storage on your Apple Watch by removing any music or photos that you've synced to your watch and any apps that you don't needThen try to install the watchOS update.If that didn't work then;

Unpair your Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone

Then Re-pair your Apple Watch again and setup as new,this usually frees up

enough storage space to update your watch.And without any loss of data.

If the watch updates ok then you can unpair and re-pair it again only this time you can restore from your last backup instead of setting up as new,this restores your watch to how it was but now it's updated as well.

Jul 15, 2022 2:07 PM in response to Community User

MyiWatch series 3 is up to date, but I am getting the out of storage message every 10 minutes telling me to remove music of photos. More than half the storage is used by “other”. I have removed all music, and there are only 25 photos which I can’t seem to remove. Now what? The last time I updated the watch it took almost 6 hours with two attempts at unpair, repair and install before it completed.

Other category in Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.