Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost audible books when upgrading to monterey

How do I get all my Audible titles back from iTunes when i upgraded to Monterey? I listen to them on an iPod and need to be able to download them to a file to transfer to my iPod.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 9:55 PM

Audible books are located in the Books app. If they are missing from there go to your Library at Audible and download them again. You might also have to authorise Audible through the Books menu bar > Account. To transfer them to iPod use Finder: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 9:55 PM in response to G Zoe

Audible books are located in the Books app. If they are missing from there go to your Library at Audible and download them again. You might also have to authorise Audible through the Books menu bar > Account. To transfer them to iPod use Finder: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support.

lost audible books when upgrading to monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.