Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro M1 battery not charging

hi, i have an issue with my MBP M1. when i plug the charging cable to my MBP. it said battery not charging. then i tried to reboot with the charging cable plugged in. after that, the batter finaly charged. i keep doing this when i want to charge my MBP. does anyone experience this issue or anyone know the solution ? thanks in advance !

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 2:28 AM

Perhaps there may be an issue with some connector, or charging cable; or if there is an interruption in the process.

These articles cover several areas in general, may have suggestions you've not tried.. Or tried, when not needed.

• Get help with your Mac notebook battery - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT204054

• If your USB-C power adapter isn't charging your Mac notebook - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/kb/HT204652

• Determine battery cycle count for Mac notebooks - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/kb/HT201585

Depending on the physical age of your product, and the chemical age of battery,

there may be a variance in performance. Keep an eye on battery life, & use-Cycles.

..The portable Mac can be left plugged-in and it will not overcharge..

The battery will not see much loss or increased cycle-count, if left on AC adapter.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2022 2:28 AM in response to farhanrbn

Perhaps there may be an issue with some connector, or charging cable; or if there is an interruption in the process.

These articles cover several areas in general, may have suggestions you've not tried.. Or tried, when not needed.

• Get help with your Mac notebook battery - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT204054

• If your USB-C power adapter isn't charging your Mac notebook - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/kb/HT204652

• Determine battery cycle count for Mac notebooks - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/kb/HT201585

Depending on the physical age of your product, and the chemical age of battery,

there may be a variance in performance. Keep an eye on battery life, & use-Cycles.

..The portable Mac can be left plugged-in and it will not overcharge..

The battery will not see much loss or increased cycle-count, if left on AC adapter.

Macbook Pro M1 battery not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.