Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to reset my old iPhone 7

eNeral there is no reset option in General ,I’ve transferred everything to my new i phone 13 but can’t get through to reset on my old phone to delete everything on it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 5:57 AM

I hope this article can help you reset your iPhone. You can do this in the general menu and then 'reset iPhone'.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Jun 19, 2022 6:16 AM in response to kit30

What old information do you want to delete?

I don't understand exactly what you would like to do.

You can reset your phone in settings by choosing 'Erase All Content and Settings', right?

Go back to Settings and tap General > Transfer or Reset [device] > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My [device], you might need to enter your Apple ID and password. 

I'm unable to reset my old iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.