Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete part of my storage?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 9:47 AM

If you are talking about iCloud storage, see -> Related Article -> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan

You can downgrade your iCloud storage.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

The subscription runs as long as you don't downgrade.

You cannot deactivate/pause the subscription for 1 month, but you can downgrade to free (5 GB).

To reduce your iCloud, see also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2022 9:47 AM in response to fltmrvr

If you are talking about iCloud storage, see -> Related Article -> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan

You can downgrade your iCloud storage.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

The subscription runs as long as you don't downgrade.

You cannot deactivate/pause the subscription for 1 month, but you can downgrade to free (5 GB).

To reduce your iCloud, see also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.