Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My camera and flashlight is not working

My camera and flashlight have stopped working.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 12:19 PM

And did you follow the troubleshooting in the Related Article you came to the forum with? Right in the support document, if that did not correct your issue, you need to contact Apple Support. That is what you need to do. Either use the Get Support link at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to bring the phone in and have Apple examine it. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2022 12:19 PM in response to tgeace

And did you follow the troubleshooting in the Related Article you came to the forum with? Right in the support document, if that did not correct your issue, you need to contact Apple Support. That is what you need to do. Either use the Get Support link at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to bring the phone in and have Apple examine it. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Jun 30, 2022 1:33 PM in response to James Cohen

I'm sorry you have not found the information I provided as helpful. That is what Apple provides for troubleshooting camera and flashlight issues. If you believe this to be an Apple issue, then you have the option to use this information in the support document to contact Apple Support.

Contact Apple Support

If the camera or flash still isn't working properly, contact Apple Support to discuss service options.

This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. They would not post any type of acknowledgement here, even if they did acknowledge it. If you do not wish to speak with Apple and just wish to report your belief it is a a bug, then you can use the feedback link to report it as a bug. Apple will not respond to those messages, but they read and forward all feedback to the appropriate section. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

My camera and flashlight is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.