Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to increase storage and it's not giving me that option. How can I increase? I've tried chatting with the bot.

How can I increase ICloud storage?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 5:38 AM

Read again -> Related Article -> Manage your iCloud storage

OR

See this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

3 replies

Jun 29, 2022 11:22 PM in response to 2carrotsmom2

It shows how much storage I have, but not any options to incrase storage.

Have you an iCloud subscription?

If you turn On iCloud you get 5 GB iCloud free storage.

Check the link in my previous post -> Upgrade to iCloud+

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

See the following Apple articles:

How to use iCloud on iPhone

How to use iCloud on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

I'm trying to increase storage and it's not giving me that option. How can I increase? I've tried chatting with the bot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.