Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Banish Apple Music!

I had a free Apple Music trial for 5 months. Thought I’d give it a go. As I have a large library in my phone already 7K+ I decided not to sync libraries etc. as it’s a real pain when things go wrong (5plus days of continuous syncing to reupload entire library!) Have only used it a couple of times and decided that it was inferior to my own library, so cancelled the subscription. However it is saying I have till October left to make use of it. What I would like to know is there any way to vanish it from my iPhone completely as the option to hide Apple Music has disappeared from the Music options. Have my local and Apple Music at my disposal still is causing havoc with Siri whilst driving and is pretty infuriating. Can anyone help me get rid of Apple Music now as I’m assuming after the renewal date has past it will disappear? Many thanks in advance

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 12:36 AM

That’s what it’s supposed to do. You don’t own the music, only the right to listen to it with a paid subscription. For music not purchased from Apple, re-rip and re-copy after Music is deleted.

3 replies

Banish Apple Music!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.