Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 that I purchased in December keeps dropping calls. Also, I am having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi. Should I bring my phone to an apple store?

my iPhone 13 is dropping calls and I am also having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi sometimes. What should I do?

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 6:13 AM

Since it is still covered by warranty, yes, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 6:13 AM in response to Lorirockette

Since it is still covered by warranty, yes, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

My iPhone 13 that I purchased in December keeps dropping calls. Also, I am having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi. Should I bring my phone to an apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.