Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About my bills

What are the charges on my bill for ?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:06 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 8:06 AM in response to berline272

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Jul 4, 2022 3:24 PM in response to Flacas

Flacas wrote:

i need somebody speak Spanish

via Google Translate:

Deberá ponerse en contacto con el Soporte de Apple. Este es principalmente un foro de soporte de usuario a usuario; otros usuarios de Apple como tú. No tenemos acceso a la información sobre los cargos a su cuenta. Consulte cada uno de los pasos en las siguientes instrucciones. Incluyen información sobre cómo ponerse en contacto con el Soporte de Apple si los otros pasos no ayudan. Si ves “apple.com/bill” en el resumen de cuenta - Soporte técnico de Apple (US)

About my bills

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.