Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro max Battery Draining

Hi, my iPhone 12 Pro Max is draining so fast since the last days. Like, I can get only 4 hours battery uptime on my Wi-Fi. Before it was fine. My background refresh is off, and I have also 100% Battery health.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:33 AM

When the battery drains something is using energy; specifically, an app or apps. Go to Settings/Battery to see which apps are using the most energy. A good first step when the battery is not lasting is to restart your phone; this kills all of the apps and requires them to restart, which will frequently fix the problem→Restart your iPhone - Apple Support. Wait a day before checking again, as after restarting the phone will resync to iCloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 8:33 AM in response to abdullah_alee

When the battery drains something is using energy; specifically, an app or apps. Go to Settings/Battery to see which apps are using the most energy. A good first step when the battery is not lasting is to restart your phone; this kills all of the apps and requires them to restart, which will frequently fix the problem→Restart your iPhone - Apple Support. Wait a day before checking again, as after restarting the phone will resync to iCloud.

iPhone 12 Pro max Battery Draining

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.