Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i change the email address to a new one if i no longer have access to the told one

my apple watch is connected to an old email address we can no longer access and i can’t change it

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 6

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 9:09 AM

You don't need access to the email address directly. As long as you know the Apple ID password, you can update the email address it is using to a new one: Follow the steps here: link-> Change the email address you use as your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you don't know the password for the Apple ID, then you will need to recover the account: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 9:09 AM in response to hallie60

You don't need access to the email address directly. As long as you know the Apple ID password, you can update the email address it is using to a new one: Follow the steps here: link-> Change the email address you use as your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you don't know the password for the Apple ID, then you will need to recover the account: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

how do i change the email address to a new one if i no longer have access to the told one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.