Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID was deactivated due to a credit card dispute for an ITunes purchase. That dispute has been resolved. How can I get my Apple ID reactivated?

My Apple ID was deactivated due to an ITunes Store disputed purchase. My credit card company resolved the dispute and my question is how do I get my Apple ID deactivated?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 1:05 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You will need to contact Apple Support. See instructions in: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

1 reply

My Apple ID was deactivated due to a credit card dispute for an ITunes purchase. That dispute has been resolved. How can I get my Apple ID reactivated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.