Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Devices to my Apple ID and iCloud

When I sign in to my Apple ID account, it only shows my iPad. I also have a MacbookPro and an iMac. How do I add them to my account?

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 1:49 AM

See the article Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Add a device to the list

To add a device to the list, you need to sign in with your Apple ID. After you sign in on a device with your Apple ID, that device appears in the list. Here's where you need to sign in .

• For macOS or Windows 10 and later, sign in to iCloud on the device. 

Note : you have to use same id and password and exactly the same account credentials that is functional ( signed in ) in iPad with MacBook Pro and iMac .

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 1:49 AM in response to bootlegco

See the article Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Add a device to the list

To add a device to the list, you need to sign in with your Apple ID. After you sign in on a device with your Apple ID, that device appears in the list. Here's where you need to sign in .

• For macOS or Windows 10 and later, sign in to iCloud on the device. 

Note : you have to use same id and password and exactly the same account credentials that is functional ( signed in ) in iPad with MacBook Pro and iMac .

Jun 21, 2022 8:24 AM in response to Berthana

The old Apple ID that is not signed in the device should be remembered , the password can be reset if all credentials that were used in the account using the link https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Apple support don't keep records of Apple ID address , as account holder can change it , however if mails that were send from the Apple ID address , that can be asked from the recipients If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If you forget your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Adding Devices to my Apple ID and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.