Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac ask me for an "owner password" I don't remember it. I have used de recover key and the settings in the system preferences sections are for change the password of my Apple ID or my singing account, but this is another password.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:18 PM

It appears that document has been password protected by the original creator. You would have to contact the creator of the document (if you know them) for the password in order to perform the desired modifications or copy the document.

More information on password protecting a document can be found here: Password-protect a PDF in Preview on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 8:18 PM in response to vivianaorozcomartin

It appears that document has been password protected by the original creator. You would have to contact the creator of the document (if you know them) for the password in order to perform the desired modifications or copy the document.

More information on password protecting a document can be found here: Password-protect a PDF in Preview on Mac - Apple Support

My Mac ask me for an "owner password" I don't remember it. I have used de recover key and the settings in the system preferences sections are for change the password of my Apple ID or my singing account, but this is another password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.