You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a request to make apple id? I cant make apple ID because of too much account that created on my Iphone

How to make mke it faster

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 12:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 5:31 AM

Question:

Q:

How to make a request to make apple id? I cant make apple ID because of too much account that created on my Iphone

F

8 replies

Jun 21, 2022 2:36 AM in response to danielyn112

Then read again -> Related Article -> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

👉 If you still need to set up iCloud with this Apple ID, contact Apple Support for help. 

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

👉 You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Sep 23, 2022 8:09 AM in response to valentiano

valentiano wrote:

Question:

Q:

Any one device can create only three iCloud accounts. This is tied to the hardware and there is no way round it. What you can do is to create a new account on another Mac or iOS device (not Windows), then you will be able to sign into it on the device in question.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.