Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update my payment and address information. I was able to edit my security code and expiration date, but not the card number. It will allow me to do edit, remove, but it will not remove the credit card number to update to my new number.

I need to update my payment and address information. I was able to edit my security code and expiration date, but not the card number. It will allow me to do edit, remove, but it will not remove the credit card number to update to my new number.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 7:04 AM

12 replies

Aug 21, 2022 8:55 AM in response to Nat5253

See -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

👉 Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

OR -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Starting for feel really scammed by Apple

NO, don't.

Oct 16, 2022 9:35 AM in response to KBthirty3

To change the billing address you can do (macOS & Windows OS) via iTunes

Start Music -> Click on iTunes -> side bar click iTunes Store -> go to Account (top bar) -> View Account -> Sign in -> Apple ID Summary -> Billing Address -> Edit.

(iPhone & iPad) Go to -> Settings -> tap your Profile -> Payment and shipping -> Change Address.

Edit the Address -> tap Done.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.