Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi is not working

Wifi is not working on my phone. I can’t turn it on. Do you how i can fix it?

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:30 AM

What you can try first is to forget the network. You do this by going to your wifi settings, clicking on the 'i' and then choosing 'forget this network'. Then reconnect your device to this network. You will then probably have to fill in the network password.

If this does not work then you can try resetting your network settings. You do this by going into the app settings > general > 'transfer or reset iPhone' > reset > restore network settings. After resetting reconnect to your wifi network.

I hope one of these two options work for you.

This article can help you go through the steps of going through network recovery .

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 8:30 AM in response to rubatq

What you can try first is to forget the network. You do this by going to your wifi settings, clicking on the 'i' and then choosing 'forget this network'. Then reconnect your device to this network. You will then probably have to fill in the network password.

If this does not work then you can try resetting your network settings. You do this by going into the app settings > general > 'transfer or reset iPhone' > reset > restore network settings. After resetting reconnect to your wifi network.

I hope one of these two options work for you.

This article can help you go through the steps of going through network recovery .

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Wifi is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.