Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data

My cellular data is not working. The notification i received is saying an update is required to use cellular data. I have downloaded it and it still does not work. I have tried resetting my settings and uninstalling and then reinstalling the new software and my cellular data is still not working.

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:58 AM

If is talking about a carrier update

start here;

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Go through the various suggestions in the support article above but if they don't help, and your network carrier can't help, then contact Apple Support for further investigation. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 8:58 AM in response to Tomculver06

If is talking about a carrier update

start here;

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Go through the various suggestions in the support article above but if they don't help, and your network carrier can't help, then contact Apple Support for further investigation. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.