Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with WhatsApp notifications

I started having issues with all the notifications from WhatsApp. Since 3 days it stop sending notifications. I need to wake up the phone to see if I had any messages . How I fix this big issue ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 12:36 AM

I want to give you a few suggestions that you can try out.

Have you perhaps set a 'focus'?

Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Set up Focus on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Check that your push notifications are set correctly both in iOS and in the WhatsApp app. Make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp. If the problem persists reboot your iPhone and see if it is resolved. A final option is to delete and reinstall WhatsApp. Make sure you have a backup of your conversations so you don't lose them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 12:36 AM in response to georgy2019

I want to give you a few suggestions that you can try out.

Have you perhaps set a 'focus'?

Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Set up Focus on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Check that your push notifications are set correctly both in iOS and in the WhatsApp app. Make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp. If the problem persists reboot your iPhone and see if it is resolved. A final option is to delete and reinstall WhatsApp. Make sure you have a backup of your conversations so you don't lose them.

Issues with WhatsApp notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.