Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, sorry but I need your help badly. I was request to delte my apple id account but now i want to recover it, i was requested it on 16 of june so 7 days for delete it are not passed. Can you help me to recover it, pleaseeeee.. :(

it's not fair to delete my profile when the seven days from requesting deleting are not passed. pls help me! :(

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 11:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 10:21 AM

From the article below.

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account.   *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 10:21 AM in response to Community User

From the article below.

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account.   *

Hey, sorry but I need your help badly. I was request to delte my apple id account but now i want to recover it, i was requested it on 16 of june so 7 days for delete it are not passed. Can you help me to recover it, pleaseeeee.. :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.