Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turkish Q keyboard in the EU

Can I order a MacBook with Turkish Q keyboard in Poland or in the EU in general?

I have checked out many websites that might retail any MacBooks with the Turkish Q keyboard setup in Poland, nevertheless, my striving for finding one came to dead ends.

While checking out Polish Apple page as well, i encountered a few options to chose from in terms of the keyboard, yet they, the Russian or German keyboard set up, were not the one I was searching for.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 2:42 AM

If the keyboard you want is not available from the Apple online store in your own country, you will have normally to travel to one where they have it or buy from a non-Apple source.

Apple stores do not ship outside their own country. Turkish is not available in the US either.

Did you not check the German online store? It seems to have this:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 2:42 AM in response to KoralleInsel

If the keyboard you want is not available from the Apple online store in your own country, you will have normally to travel to one where they have it or buy from a non-Apple source.

Apple stores do not ship outside their own country. Turkish is not available in the US either.

Did you not check the German online store? It seems to have this:

Turkish Q keyboard in the EU

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.