Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock iPhone via iTunes

Hi !

My iphone 3GS was steal last week I have a police report of the agression ! do you think it's possible to lock the iPhone the next this fuc ** guys connect him to iTunes ? If I send to apple the police report of the agression ?

Thank You

excuse my poor english i'm a french guy ^^

iphone 3GS, iOS 4

Posted on Aug 11, 2010 1:00 AM

2 replies

Aug 11, 2010 5:44 PM in response to liltunechi

Apple does not participate with law enforcement regarding getting your phone back or locking the device in any way. Hopefully it had a password lock on it.

All you can do is to report it to your carrier to be sure that your SIM gets deactivated. More likely than not, your phone has already been wiped clean and sold on the black market or in use by someone else with an active SIM.

Lock iPhone via iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.