Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i read A LOT of complaint about how we cannot look at our own tracking history and was assuming it would be fixed by now but isn’t. I need to prove where I have been and can’t. It is affecting my pay from a company because they are claiming I wasn’t there and I was fully relying on my settings to show where I was but… NOPE I’m not allowed to see my OWN LOCATION HISTORY? It’s literally Ridiculous and I am possibly not going to get paid for work that I did over this .

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 5:21 AM

open your iPhone's "Settings"

select "Privacy."

select "Location Services"

scroll all the way down to "System Services."

Once you're in "System Services," scroll to the bottom and press "Significant Locations." 

Click on any location in the "History" section to see the map of places and times Apple has collected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 5:21 AM in response to deeca144

open your iPhone's "Settings"

select "Privacy."

select "Location Services"

scroll all the way down to "System Services."

Once you're in "System Services," scroll to the bottom and press "Significant Locations." 

Click on any location in the "History" section to see the map of places and times Apple has collected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.